ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beauty Product of the Week: Smoky Shadow Blast

What is it? Cover Girl Smoky Shadow Blast Shadow Stick "is a smoky eye tool and makeup artist all in one brilliant shadow stick. Create a colorful smoky eye in just 2 easy steps! Available in 6 expertly coordinated duos with specially shaped ends. It's like having a makeup artist at your fingertips."  Available at drugstores and big box stores for less than $8.00.

What did you think? This product is very easy to use.  You just slide on the colors from either end of the tube and viola!  You have a somewhat smoky eye.  I didn't get very dramatic results from this, but my eyes looked decent enough.   The shadow is lightweight, which is nice.  I did notice that there was a little bit of creasing which I didn't like.  Oh well.

I do like the fact that everything you need to create an acceptable eye look is in one tube.  It makes this a very decent beauty product for traveling.  Overall, I liked the results I got, but for some reason, I don't find myself gravitating to this product on a daily basis.  I have it, it's in my bag, I use it if I remember, and I'm typically satisfied with the results.  It's not a memorable or exciting product, but it does a decent job.


The final verdict? There's nothing wrong with this product, but I don't love it.  I give it a solid "meh." 

No comments:

Post a Comment