ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Product Preview: Regenerist Night Elixir

Now that I'm trying to get back on the beauty blogging bandwagon, I'm starting to give more consideration about my beauty products and skin care routine.  While I was off of the blogging habit, I just used the same old products without much thought. Now that I'm back to blogging, I'm trying new things.  Yay, me!

I'm in my mid-30s, and I'm finding that I'm in a weird position: I want products that will help me fight the aging battle, but I also need to consider annoying things like breakouts.  There are plenty of products on the market that do both, but lately I'm finding that I need to focus most on the anti-aging products.

I've seen plenty of ads for Olay's new Night Resurfacing Serum and I was intrigued; so intrigued that I picked it up at Costco on a recent outing (bonus: I had a coupon so I saved a good deal of cash!).

Olay promises that this product will, "Resurface skin while you sleep for tighter, smoother skin when you wake. Professional medium or deep chemical peels work quickly to resurface skin, but these fast-acting treatments can be harsh, causing severe flaking or prolonged redness. While not the same results, Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir works each night to help gently resurface skin while you sleep for tighter, smoother skin when you wake without the risk of harsh side effects associated with a professional chemical peel. When applied each night, the non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula with glycolic acid works over a normal sleep cycle to give you uninterrupted exfoliation while antioxidants and moisturizers continuously provide soothing hydration to tighten skin's surface. Light glycolic peel resurfaces skin nightly for tighter, smoother skin."

Sounds good to me!  User reviews of this product are overwhelmingly positive, and Olay usually has decent skin care products.

I've been using the elixir for about a week now.  After a few more weeks, I'll report back with my thoughts. 

Have you tried this product yet?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment