ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Contest Entry : Whit's GOLD DIGGA look

http://whitzmakeuptipz.blogspot.com/2009/06/gold-digga-rules-must-be-follower-must.html

I was worried for a bit because I did not do a gold makeup. I had to wait for Whit's approval before I posted this look. I'm glad I got to do this on time. I promised myself to do this contest for I missed Whit's Spice Girls contest last time. I had sooo much fun doing this. I thought It was such a cool theme. You can interpret gold digger in your own way/style, bling and makeup Align CenterAnyway, here she is....

"The Sophisticated Gold Digga"

Photobucket


A gold digger is generally attractive person who seeks out relationships with sugar mommas or sugar daddy for monetary gain. A gold digger can be a female or male. It is often a mutually opportunistic relationship: the rich person gets companionship and the GD gets money.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Her "Suga Daddy" got her some Tiffanys


PhotobucketPhotobucket

She's happy coz she got his money and credit cards.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

She's off with her Louie to spend her man's money

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



products used

Photobucket


I cant help but to crack up with some of these pictures lol. My mom thought I was going somewhere lol. Good luck to everyone!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment