ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

FOTD using E.L.F. and New Haircut

First, I want to talk about my new haircut. At one point, I thought I was going to cut my hair extremely short. I'm getting tired of my long hair. I've been asking for people's opinions and, I have been debating with myself whether I should just chop it all off like one of those haircut that makes the girls from America's Next Top model cry lol. Once again, I chickened out. I just got a trim and got rid of split ends. My aunt was happy to do it for me :) So here it is...

Photobucket


Next is i want to talk about the E.L.F everyday eyes kit I got from Ross. I have never tried any products from E.L.F. and I was excited when I picked it up because I wanted to play with it and see for myself if it was good quality makeup in spite of its affordable price. The kit consisted of false lashes, double sided eye liner, double sided mascara (water proof and regular), sharpener, double sided brow gel, sponge tip applicators and 2 double sided eye shadow duos.


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


swatches of the eye shadow duos with and without flash

Here is the "everyday eyes" i came up with. The only non E.L.F product i used was the liquid liner and a brow pencil. Surprisingly, I was pleased with the products. I mean Ive tried better but It wasn't bad. I definitely can see myself using it again. My least favorite in the kit was the double sided mascara. The formula was too thick for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you guys like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment