ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Contest Entry for Krystal's Once Upon a MAC Collection

This contest entry is for Krystal's Once Upon a MAC Collection. http://mzkrystall.blogspot.com/2009/05/contest-time.html. Check her out. Shes very sweet and, she post a variety of beautiful looks on her blog. Anyway, I could not decide on what look i wanted to re create for the past week and today I finally made up my mind ^_^ I decided to recreate the MAC Hello kitty. I did not replicate the look exactly how it is but i made it my own.

Photobucket

Hope you guys like it :)

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Have a good one ladies and good luck to all the entries :)

eyes:
Mac yogurt and too dolly
Almay liquid liner in black
Creme' false lashes
Maybelline Define A lash Mascara
concealer

face:
Sheer Cover in Almond
Almay line smoother concealer in light medium
NYX blush in Doll
Sugar bronzer

lips:
Wet and Wild in Willow
NYX r/l in Spellbound
Maybelline clear lip gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment