ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I won Rai's celebrity inspired contest :)

My aunt checked the mail today and found a package for me. Its my package prize from Rai's contest. I won her celebrity inspired contest. I did a smokey eye look inspired by Nicole from the Pussy Cat Dolls. Anyway, It was my first time to win anything and, I was just super excited to open the box.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I really like everything. Honestly, I think this is a lot of stuff lol. I really like the NYX lip gloss. Ive never tried NYXs lip gloss and, I'm happy to say that the quality is great. Its not too sticky and, Its very pigmented. I'm going to do a look with the Revlon and Sugar palette, Im so excited!! Thank you so much Rai for the goodies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment