ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Janet's Before and After using Mac Spiced Chocolate quad

I was able to do another person's makeup this weekend. My goal is to practice makeup application on other people as much as I can so I can get better at it. Its never easy for me to do other people's makeup. Its not the same as when i do my own face. Anyway, here is my friend's niece Janet. The only makeup she wears on a daily basis are black eye liner, mascara and a chapstick.


She was so fun to work with. She was so excited and said i can do whatever I want lol. I decided to use my Spiced chocolate quad from Mac on her eyes with brown and copper. She was happy with the outcome so I was happy as well :)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment