ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FOTN and Night Out with the 09' graduates of UCR

I do not know what to call the FOTN I did. Any suggestions on what should I call it? It looks kind of Vamp, but I dont know lol. I went to my friends' graduation celebration at Vanguard, Hollywood on Saturday night. They just graduated from college and, I just had to join the celebration. I had a blast dancing and laughing with them.

FOTN what should I call it?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The eyes were simple and slightly smokey. I used Sketch e/s by Mac. Its dark plum color. I used it on top of a smudge black eye liner and on the crease. I didn't use anything on the lids. Also, I used a red wine colored lipstick.


Photobucket


Photobucket

with Ms. Isabel :)

Photobucket

with the graduates Isabel and Maria. They are two years younger than I am.

Photobucket

with the ladies on our reserved table. Im soo short :)

Photobucket


Oh and do you remember this dude?? He was the guy from O-Town. I think it was back in 2000 or 2001 when MTV created a reality show called "Making the Band". (correct me if I'm wrong) He was one of them. It was so funny because people were still recognizing him. Also, we couldn't think of a song that they did. I just had to take a picture though. I think he was a club promoter or something like that. He was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment