ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lipstick Haul

Here is another great find at Ross. I really like posting things like these because its always cool to snag awesome stuff at a discounted price. I do buy highend or brandname cosmetics but I prefer to post random but cool things like these. Anyway, I was able to find these gorgeous lipsticks at my local Ross. The brand is called ELLE (LDL).


Photobucket
It came in a clear plastic box with 9 lipsticks

Photobucket
It came in 4 different finishes. Satin, Ultra Shiny, Shiny and Sheer. The texture is smooth and the colors are very pretty! It may look too dark in the tube but most of them are sheer. A small downside is that they are not long lasting and some of them are so sheer that it looks like lipgloss on the lips. But its buildable though. Also, the lipsticks were labeled in numbers. It would have been cool if they all have names :p
Swatches

Photobucket
without flash.


Photobucket
with flash.
The best part is that all of these were only $4.99 ^_^
I dont know if they still have these at your local Ross, but you can sure check and see. Have a great one ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment