ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EOTD using Revlon's quad in Berry Bloom

I really like the Revlon's Color Stay quad in Berry Bloom. I won this quad from Rai's contest. Ive never tried any eye shadows from Revlon and I'm pretty pleased with it. Its perfect for everyday use, especially to work because the colors are very subtle and its stays put. I actually wore this to work today and it was so simple and pretty.

So here was the look i did. I used sponge applicators to apply the eye shadows. I often see them in makeup palettes so might as well try them. On the other hand, I found it very difficult to use. I found it only good for patting the eyeshadow on the lids, but other than that eh.... But I'm pretty sure there are many girls out there who knows how to use sponge applicators. Although the blending is a little bad, I think It turned out okay. I don't think I will ever use sponge applicators again lol.


PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket

I always have my hair up on pony tail at work and no earrings most of the time. I work with special ed children. They don't care what I look like ^_^


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Do you guys own any Revlon eye shadows? Let me know what's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment