ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Swatches/Photos: NYX Round Lip Gloss...discontinued.

My NYX Round Lip Gloss Collection



1. Real Nude -Mauvy nude
2. Peach -coral peach with silver shimmers
3. Frosted Plum- reddish plum with gold and purple shimmers
4. Doll Pink- fuschia with slight purple shimmers
5. Wild Orchid- purple plum with purple shimmers
6. Clear
7. Queen of Africa- blue purple with blue shimmers
8. Pink- bright pink with silver shimmers
9. Brown Tropez -metallic champagne bronze
10. Bronze- copper bronze with silver and gold shimmers
11. Pinky Natural -nude pink











Real Nude, Peach, Queen of Africa, Doll Pink Clear, Frosted Plum



Bronze, Pink, Wild Orchid, Brown Tropez, Pinky Natural


Some swatches on my lips...









                                   Doll Pink

                                           Real Nude


I'm a big fan of NYX cosmetics and I've been loving the NYX Round Lip Glosses ever since I started playing with makeup. For $2-3, you get a beautiful variety of colors, awesome pigmentation (just look at the swatches on my lips), and smooth silky texture. On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of the applicator and scent. The doe-foot applicator is a bit flimsy and scent is like a strong bathroom cleaner. But it quickly goes away though, so it's not so bad. I'm a bit sad that NYX discontinued them, but they're still available for $2 at Cherry Culture, so you can still get them ^_^


availability: CherryCulture.com
price: $2-3






Hungry? Visit my food blog HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment