ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Celina Jaitley's Beauty Secrets

So what's your beauty routine?
Yoga is a huge part of it as it always brings a glow to my face! I wash my face with plain water many times a day and every night I do the basic CTM. For hair, I get regular salon treatments and oil massages and I avoid coloring it.

Skincare brands you always stock up on?
Neutrogena! It really does wonders for me.

And hair gets special attention too?
Absolutely! I love to go to Hakim Aalim for treatments when I can. I'm hooked on L'oreal's Hair Spa Treatments, plus their shampoos and conditioners. Other faves are Parachute Advanced Hot Oil, Biotique's Henna Hair Pack.

Your first makeup memory?
At a kathak recital at an inter-school competition, I was playing the part of a peacock. The school had organized makeup artists who took 20 minutes to paint my face and I looked horrible! However I loved the blue green eye shadows they used on my eyes.

Party vs. weekend... How different is your makeup?
Quite different. I am very natural and chilled on weekends, I use lots of kohl. A spray blush and transparent lipgloss with freshly-washed hair left to air dry is what I like. For parties, I like to use Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Charcoal, I use it as kajal and liner, and smudge it madly. For my face, I use a tiny bit of mineral powder by Bare Escentuals or L'oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup. Lips are usually nude; mostly base with a liner and gloss.

Beauty products we'll always find on you?
My large kohl and kajal collection from practically every brand-I can't live without it. Plus, a translucent lip gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment