ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Payal Rohatgi's Beauty Favorites

Your beauty regime?
I stay happy, drink gallons of water, eat healthy and try to go without make-up whenever possible.
Must-do beauty ritual before leaving home?
Apply sunscreen lotion. If the skin is too oily follow it up with compact powder.
Beauty quick- fix?
A power rich cream that should be applied whenever you feel the skin is likely to succumb to an allergic reaction.
Can’t stay without?
A sunscreen lotion.
Your best feature?
People say it’s my eyes.. I think it’s my lips.
A beauty tip?
Always remove make-up before retiring for the day.
A make-up tip?
Go natural..apply minimal make-up.
Earthy tones or vibrant colors?
Depends on my mood. At times it’s earthy.. other times I go for vibrant hues.
Your beauty wish list?
I want all the good beauty products on the market.
Your beauty icon?
Anne Hathaway.
A brand you love?
Lancome.
A strict no-no?
Layers of make-up.
Spa visits are for..
..pampering myself.
How do you tackle a bad hair day?
Conditioner and mousse come to my rescue.
The secret to good lips?
Lip gloss.
Your bedtime ritual?
I never forget to apply night cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment