ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My 10 minutes FOTD. Neutral and Pink lips

This was the look I wore when I went to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with my friends last night. It was last minute when my friends called me to hang out. At first, I didn't want to go because it takes me forever to get ready and, I don't like to rush whenever I do my makeup. But I quickly changed my mind and threw a simple outfit and did my makeup really fast. For my makeup, I did a simple neutral eyes using browns and flesh tone colors and nude pink on the lips. I was able to do my whole face in 10 minutes and it looked pretty good.

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

face
Clinique moisture surge
Sheer Cover loose mineral foundation in Almond
Sugar bronzer to contour the face
Mac blush in Melba

eyes
Chanel Winter Nights quad
Mac Spiced Chocolate quad in Nano gold and Spiced Chocolate
Almay liquid liner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara

lips
Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow
NYX r/l in Thalia
Bonebelle clear lip gloss




Thank you for stopping by and, I hope everyone is having a great long weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment