ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

TV Actress Karishma Tanna's Beauty Favorites

Must-do beauty ritual before leaving home?
I apply a cream with SPF 15.
Home beauty tip?
Drink a lot of water. Also, applying a paste of haldi, lemon and curd makes your face glow instantly.

Your make-up funda?
Minimum make-up does the trick. For dark circles, apply a concealer followed by gloss and kaajal.
Your best feature?
My eyes.
Earthy shades or vibrant hues?
Both.. depending on my mood.
Strict no-no?
Smoking and depriving myself of adequate sleep.
Spa visits are for..
Pampering myself. Girls need to go to a spa to look clean and beautiful.
Can’t stay without?
Breathing. I’m addicted to power yoga.
Beauty icon?
Rekha, Jennifer Aniston and Madonna.. they’ve maintained themselves well and still look young and beautiful.
Beauty wish-list?
I’ve always wanted long, straight and beautiful hair.
Bedtime ritual?
Clean my face in the night with a face wash and apply moisturizing cream.
How do you tackle a bad hair day?
Oil it and tie it up high.. it looks fab.
The secret to good lips?
I apply lip balm every 10 minutes to keep them moisturized.
Aging gracefully or..
Aging gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment