ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Model Aditi Govitrikar's Beauty Favorites

Your beauty regime?
It’s very simple. I moisturize my face before going to bed, drink a lot of water and apply sunscreen before stepping out during the day.
Must do beauty ritual before leaving home?
Applying sunscreen.. it’s a must.
A home beauty tip?
Dip cotton swabs in cold milk and place on the eyes. It’s very soothing.
A make-up tip?
Less is more. I believe too much make-up adds to your age.
Earthy tones or vibrant colours?
Depends.. earthy tones for the day, vibrant colours for the evening.
A strict no-no?
Dark lipsticks.
Parlour visits are for..
Head massages and pedicures.
Your beauty wish-list?
Though my friends love it, I wish for a freckle-free skin.
Your best feature?
My eyes.. and lips.
You pamper them with..
Adequate sleep.. and lip balm.
Beauty icon?
Nicole Kidman.
A brand you love?
Chanel.
Can’t stay without..
Lip gloss.
Beauty quick-fix?
Blusher and lip gloss.
Bedtime ritual?
I slather my face with moisturizer and apply an under eye cream.
How do you tackle a bad hair day?
Tie a ponytail.
A secret to good lips?
Lip balm.
Age gracefully or..
(Laughs) Each to her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment