ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Easiest Contest Ever UPDATE!!!

necklaces from Express and JC Penny
3 cute earring from Casual Corner
1 funky earring from Mariposa
Handmade bangle bracelet
3 cute rubber bands


Wow. I just felt 2 earth quakes as I was doing this post. Ayayaay! The fist one was about 30 sec. Yes I counted. The second one was 2-3 seconds. It was scaaarry. I checked on my grandma right away to see is she was okay. Luckily, she didnt really feel anything but she wondered why the blinds were moving lol.

Anyway, lets move on! The photo above is the prices for my contest. My favorite one is the bangle bracelet. Its handmade from India. These are all brand new and never used items. Also, I chose not to give away makeup coz you guys probably have a lot already.

what u need to do:
1. Do a post on your blog about one product you consider your HG (Holy Grail)
2. Provide a photo. 1 or 2 should be enough
3. Give a brief description of the product
4. Tell us why you love it so much
5. Comment on this post when you have done it so I can see it :)


You must be a follower or else I would not accept your entry. Oh and it would be nice if you link my contest to your post :)

It is super easy right? So anyone can join. You could be in anywhere in the world to join this contest. Its May 17, 2009 today and the deadline is May 31st, 2009. I think 2 weeks should be enough time. I'll pick the winner by random.

Thats all folks!! I hope you guys have fun doing this contest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment