ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meghna Naidu's Beauty Favorites

Your beauty regime?
Every morning, I splash loads of water on my face and follow it with a herbal paste. Also, I try to take steam vapors to rid my skin of toxins and keep it fresh.
Must-do beauty ritual before leaving home?
Put on sunscreen as well as some kajal under the eyes and gloss on the lips.
Beauty quick fix?
Put on a reputed moisturizer and some blush. The moisturizer makes the blush stay on longer. But make sure you leave the moisturizer on for sometime before topping it with make-up.
Can’t stay without?
My water spray, as it keeps my face hydrated, especially during the summers.
Your best feature?
My eyes.. many say they are very expressive.
A beauty tip?
Stay well hydrated and as natural as you can be.
A make-up tip?
Never apply make-up before blow-drying your hair. The heat from the dryer can make you perspire and smudge your make-up.
Earthy tones or vibrant colors?
Earthy tones. They give a more natural look and Indian skin tones look nice with earthy colors.
Your beauty wish list?
The entire M.A.C. range.. compact, blush, lipstick, eye liners and kohl. I want the whole set in the M.A.C beauty hard carry case.
Your beauty icon?
Marilyn Monroe.
A brand you love?
M.A.C.
A strict no-no?
Crash diets — they drain the charm off one’s face. Instead eat well and exercise.
Spa visits are for..
..getting pampered and spending some quality time with myself.
How do you tackle a bad hair day?
I put a lot of serum and clip it.
The secret to good lips?
I drink lots of water and always carry a chapstick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment