ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Contest Entry for Rai's Celeb inspired neautral/smokey look















 http://laxmorena.blogspot.com/2009/05/neutralsmokey-eye-contest-celebrity.html The beautiful Rai is holding a contest to do a celebrity inspired neutral/smokey look. I'm exciting because this is going to be my very first contest entry. For my entry, I decided to do a Nicole Scherzinger makeup look from the Pussy Cat Dolls. Most of the time, I see her with dark smoky eyes, nude lips and a contoured face.

My Inspiration
Photobucket
I found this photo on google. Gosh, she's so skinny. I envy her!

MY VERSION
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


eyes
120 Manly palette
Mac Spiced Chocolate
Mac Nano Gold
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Creme' false lashes in 46

face
Clinique Moisture Surge
Mac Prep and Prime
Mac Studio Fix Nc42
Sheer Cover loose powder medium tan
Nars Orgasm blush
Joey NY Thrill
Sugar bronzer

lips
Mac Velvet Teddy
Wet and Wild lip liner Willow
Mac lustre glass in Love Nectar


I wore this look to the movies with the bf and got a lot of stares from people. I had too much makeup on haha!
Photobucket

Good luck to all the ladies who entered Rai's contest

No comments:

Post a Comment