ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birchbox#6: Laura Geller, Kate Spade, Nuxe, Sircuit Cosmeceuticals, Deborah Lippmann

Just got my June's Birchbox today! Like always, Birchbox never fails to excite me. I feel like it's my birthday every month! The theme for June is TRAVEL. Included are hand picked vacation-ready products that will make a girl look fresh and pretty where ever they may be.




As always, every Birchbox I get is nicely packaged. 



Kate Spade Twirl. Again, I've said it many times that I'm not a perfume person. However, I appreciate it everytime Birchbox includes a sample of the latest perfume in the market.


Laura Geller Baked Blush n' Brighten. I was so excited when I saw it. It's my first Laura Geller blush. You can use it as a blush to warm the cheeks or highlighter to add glow to the face. Super pretty! 

It reminds me of MAC Miniralized Skin Finish blushes/highlighters.



NUXE Ultra Comfortable Body Cream. Never heard of this brand before. According to Birchbox it has natural honey and macadamia nut oil to moisturize the skin. It smells amazingly delicious!


Sircuit Cosmeceuticals Molecular Mist. I'm excited to try this out. It's like MAC's Fix+, but better!!!


Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go Nail Lacquer Removers. According to Birchbox, "It erases polish without drying out nails." I'm not a nail polish girl, so I will give it to a friend ^_^



Overall, I'm happy with this month's Birchbox. For only $10, I got all these awesome samples. I can't wait to try them out!


If you want your own Birchbox simply go to their website and sign up.


Click HERE to see my previous Birchbox packages.


Don't forget to enter our Summer Beauty Tour Giveaway to win some serious cash prizes. Click HERE to find out how to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment