ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Amazon Beauty, Indeed

Amazon Beauty’s Rahua Elixir is so absolutely fantastic that it made me look past the fact that it costs $100 for half an ounce and smells like a barbecue grill.

This is a holy grail hair product if ever I met one. Rahua Elixir is a 100% natural hair oil infused with seasonal herbs and flowers that is handmade in the Amazon Rainforest by women of the Quecha-Shuar tribe. The concentrated oil repairs hair in three minutes by penetrating the hair’s cortex - adding brilliance and elasticity to all hair types.

To use as a hot oil treatment, apply 3-5 drops of Rahua Elixir to towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends. Heat activates the ingredients, so blow dry to smooth, treat and add shine. Rahua Elixir can also be used on dry hair - just apply 2-3 drops on ends and brace yourself; your hair will be so soft and supple, you’ll swear this oil was magic.

As an overnight hair treatment, use 7 or more drops on your ends, let it go to work while you get your beauty sleep, then rinse in the morning. As a scalp treatment, apply 3-5 drops to the scalp and massage in - twice a week.

Rahua Elixir has been a godsend to my hair. At first, I was a little shocked by the earthy fragrance. But I found that if you apply to damp hair, the smoky scent dissipates as your hair dries. I was amazed that 5 drops of this oil could transform my dry, damaged hair into a mane of myth. I honestly can’t remember the last time my hair looked and felt so divine.

I just finished the tester vial Amazon Beauty sent me to test. And, let me tell you - I am totally jonesing for more of this jungle juice.

Amazon Beauty products are available at amazonbeautysecret.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment