ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Give Good Face

I usually like to try products out for a while to see how they work over time. I tend to be hard to impress and to not get overly excited the first time I try something.

Well...then I tried a few Aloette products, and I must admit that it was love at first application.

Never heard of Aloette? Well, it's time to get acquainted. Here's some info about the company, according to their website:

Aloette Cosmetics is a company founded on principles of the highest quality. Quality in the level of concentrated aloe ingredients selected to go into its premier skin care and cosmetics line.

Ranked by Forbes Magazine as one of "America's Top 200 Small Companies", retail product sales last year for Aloette exceeded more than $25 million.

Aloette Cosmetics is committed to offering the highest quality products at the best value. This is done with one primary objective in mind - To bring out the inner beauty in every woman through enhancing her outer beauty.

Now, let me tell you about three of their products...and why I fell for them so quickly:

RESTORATIVE ENZYME PEEL, $39.95

The color of this product is shockingly green! But, it goes on easily and contains good-for-you ingredients like aloe and fruit extracts. It's not harsh and it has a pleasant smell. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth and there were no yucky dry patches. My face was free from dead skin cells in just a matter of minutes.

LUMITONE HP PRO BRIGHTENING SERUM, $69.95

Yes, this is a pricey product! However, if you've noticed that your skin is looking dull and uneven, this is the product for you. I need to give the serum more time to see how it makes my skin look over time (Aloette says results will be visible after 14 days). I've only used it for a few days, but it makes my skin look more even. It's supposed to help my face reflect light, giving it a lovely glow.

FLAWLESS HP RAPID SKIN PERFECTION, $59.95

This is my favorite Aloette product so far! It is bright yellow (like Clinique's moisturizer!) but it instantly evens out my skin and helps to correct any problematic marks and blotchiness. I swear this stuff gives my skin the perfect look. It allows my foundation to do a better job and makes my skin look and feel amazing.

So far, I am loving the Aloette products I've tried. They instantly transformed my skin and made me look great even without makeup. Check out Aloette online. They have plenty of deals and flat rate shipping fees...plus they don't test on animals (yay!). I'm very impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment