ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Is Not One Of My Favorite Things


Long before Oprah was making studio audiences squeal over Josh Groban CD's and $4,000 refrigerators with TV's on the door, my girl Fraulein Maria had a song about her favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things


I'm pretty sure ColorOn EyeEnvy - Tinsel Kit wasn't quite what the perky postulant had in mind.

I don't know why anyone would actually spend $17 on this, but let's say you do...when the dog bites and the bee stings and you're feeling sad, thank your lucky stars that you didn't pay full-price ($25) for this hot mess...and then you won't feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment