ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wishing You a Beautiful 2009!

This will be my last post in 2008. The next time I write will be in 2009. Ah, a new year. A fresh start. While I am not a fan of making resolutions, there are a few beauty related things I am going to do with the start of the new year. Among these are:
  • Starting Olay's 14-Day Skin Intervention on January 1st. I've used the 14-day system in the past and liked the results. Ideally, I should be doing this once a quarter...but time goes by and I forget. The start of a new year seems to be the perfect time for giving my skin a little more attention than usual.

  • Cleaning all my makeup brushes. Again, this is something I should be doing more frequently. But like many of you, I put this task off and the next thing I know, it's been ages since my brushes have been thoroughly cleaned. I'll be following my own advice (here) and take the time this week to clean my brushes and beauty tools so I am ready for a new year.

  • Cleaning out my makeup cases. We all do it and we know better. We keep tons of old makeup products around because we just might use them one day. I'm especially bad. I get so many samples and products to try out that my many makeup cases are filled to the brim. I think now is the time to tidy things up a bit!
In the coming year, I think I'll be paying more attention to the foundations of beauty and will be devoting my time and money to taking care of my skin (and trying to fight off the signs of aging!), keeping my hair in top condition, and making sure my nails look healthy and lovely. If these foundations are sound, I can play with all the fun trends that are sure to come my way.

I'll be back in no time with tons of beauty news. Until then, if you have any big resolutions or plans for 2009, I'd love to hear them, so leave a comment. Here's to a happy and healthy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment