ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twitter?

Ok...so I am not the most up-to-trend when it comes to "social networking." I have a MySpace page that I never use, I am clueless about Facebook and why I should have an account there, and I keep hearing rumblings about Twitter.

Since Twitter seems relatively easy to use, I went ahead and made an account there. Now I just need to figure out how to use it! Anyway...if you want to follow me on Twitter, click here.

Man....too much new stuff to learn!

Oh and swing by here tomorrow. I'll be serving up a few quick tips along with product info. In the meantime, if you have any beauty products you want to recommend to others here on my blog, send me an email (asklydia@hotmail.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment