ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!

My house in the snow. It will be a white Christmas this year.

Even though I am not feeling particularly in the holiday mood this year for a number of reasons, the holidays are now upon us. I'll be taking the next few days off, but when I'm back I'll bring you all sorts of new info like:
  • A new installment of my Reader to Reader segment
  • Beauty Product of the Week reviews of a hand lotion candle, mark skin care products, etc.
  • A new Anastasia product is hitting the market soon and I have the scoop!
  • Product reviews of the next featured items at HSN's Faces of Beautiful You
  • Review of White Sands hair care products
  • And much, much more.
I wish you all a happy holidays. Be safe and enjoy your family and friends. As always, if you have any beauty questions or products you want to recommend, email me (asklydia@hotmail.com).

Updated to add: I'm going to be doing some cleaning up of my blog in order to start 2009 on the right foot. If you have a blog and you want to link up with me, please send me an email and I'll try to get you on either my favorite sites list or my Links to Keep You Beautiful as appropriate. Note: sites that I am currently linked to that have not been updated lately will be deleted. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment