ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

First OOTN: Simple and Casual

This is my first OOTN of "Outfit of the Night" post so go easy on me ^_^. I remember getting request from some of my followers to do a fashion post. I never got around to it because uhhh...I suck at fashion! Seriously I do lol. My style is playing it safe and 90% of the time you'll see me in a t-shirt (oh how I love my t-shirts), skinny jeans and sneakers or flats. But I guess I'm gonna start doing these outfit post since they're pretty fun.



This was the outfit I wore to my friend's engagement party/potluck last night. I wore my Tropical Wool suit jacket from Ann Taylor that I bought not too long ago and I just love it. I can wear with black trousers to make it look professional or dress it down with a halter top and skinny jeans like what I did with this outfit for a casual look



This Beatles tote bag that I got from Target a long time ago is my everyday bag lol. All kinds of random crap is in it ^_^




Tropical Wool suit jacket - Ann Taylor $198 but I got it for $119.99
grey halter top -Kohls
jeggings- Forever 21 $6
animal print flats -Nine West outlet $10
stretch bracelet- Forever 21 $9.99
faux leather braided bracelet and purple heart cocktail ring - L.A. Fashion District $1 each
The Beatles tote bag- Target $10



Thanks for stopping by
and don't forget to check out these girls who inspire me to dress better haha...






No comments:

Post a Comment