ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Swatch/Photos: L'Oreal HiP liquid lipcolor in Euphoric


L'Oreal Hip Shine Struck liquid lipcolor in Euphoric is a soft pink shade with fine silver and pink shimmers. It is opaque and can cover the entire lips with one coat. The color and shimmers shows up really well on the lips. It's shiny, shimmery and pretty! Best worn with neutral eyes for a daytime look or with smoky eyes for a sexy pout! Read my full review on these lipcolors HERE.

availability: drugstores
price: $11-13.99. Price varies depending on location.






Swatch lightly on my arm. It has so much shimmers...soooo pretty!




How it looks on my lips

Before
I have discoloration on my lips O_o


  After
Applied with one coat...amazingly pretty!




What do you think of this shade. Isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment