ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello, Sephora

I love, love, love this.  If you haven't been by your local, friendly Sephora, you're missing out!  They're unveiling their new big collection: the Hello Kitty line.

I'm a grown-up and should know better, but I do love me some Hello Kitty.  Combining Hello Kitty and Sephora to make some super cute products?  Freaking genius!  Here's a link to everything Hello Kitty related at the makeup mecca.  And here are a few of my faves:

Hello Kitty Brush Set, $45
Inside a shiny silver Hello Kitty (that would look adorable on any vanity!), you'll find a lip brush, an eyeliner brush, an eyeshadow brush, a shading/blending brush, and a face brush.

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror, $18
This cute compact contains a regular mirror and a 3x magnifying mirror.  It's small and perfect for your purse.  (I have a Kuromi compact from Sanrio in my travel makeup bag!)


Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss, $16
This super-sweet smelling gloss is available in a number of light shades.  I like that it's a Hello Kitty gloss for grown-ups.  The packaging is cute but not little girly, and the colors are more adult than bubblegum pink.  This stuff smells so good!

If you're a Hello Kitty fan, you're probably a makeup fan, so be sure to check these products out before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment