ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Swatch/Photos: L'Oreal HiP liquid lipcolor in Arresting




L'Oreal HIP (High Intensity Pigments) Liquid Lipcolor in Arresting is a beautiful, shocking Magenta shade with blue undertone. It has fine purple-ish shimmers which shows up really well on photos and real life. I can't get over how pretty this color is! Best worn by itself and paired with minimal or neutral eye makeup. Click HERE for my full review.

availabity: drugstores
price: $11-13.99 or lower. Price varies depending on location.







Swatched lightly on my arm. 




Applied on the lips with one coat. 
It's so pigmented and, I love how the shimmers are visible.



It's bright and intense but don't be scared. I'm sure you can rock this shade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment