ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

OOTN: Modern Citizen Hipster

The t-shirt is from Modern Citizen and my friend told me I looked like a hipster so I decided to call this outfit, "Modern Citizen Hipster" haha. Oh how I love my t-shirts and this is one example on how I would dress it up. I wore it with a faded black cotton jacket, skinny jeans, boots and layers of accessories. I love wearing lots accessories because it adds more interest to the outfit ^_^.




For my makeup, I wore black smoky eyes with red lips....yeeeahhh!






I really gotta practice posing in front of the camera haha...








shirt - Modern Citizen $5 (Downtown L.A. Fashion District)
jacket - Everly $3.50 (Downtown L.A. Fashion District)
jeggings - Cello $7 (Downtown L.A. Fashion District
faux leather black boots - $10 Top Moda
purple heart cocktail ring- $1(Downtown L.A. Fashion District)
necklace - $68 Ann Taylor
stretch gold bangle bracelet - $58 Ann Taylor
gold chain bracelet-  Ann Taylor
purse- $138 Ann Taylor

Visit AnnTaylor.com to see more of their jewelry and accessories.





Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my last outfit post. Click here to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment