ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Free Physicians Formula Makeup at CVS...whoo hooo!!!

One of my new year's resolution is to keep track of my spending and so far I've been pretty good. I keep my receipts whenever I make a purchase and, I store them in an envelope that I keep in my purse at all times. Last night, I was going through my envelope and I noticed a coupon attached to my last CVS makeup haul receipt. It says, " $10 off on Physicians Formula Powder Palettes, Blushes and Foundations". OMG...are you serious? This got me super excited, you have no idea! It's a wonderful excuse to make another trip to my beloved CVS haha. Oh, and the clearance sale is still going on so for sure I can snag some makeup for free!!!

So after work, I went to my local CVS and to my surprise, they still had some clearance makeup left. Some had stickers, some didn't but most of them were still on sale. I was able to get 4 Physicians Formula items that I didn't get before and they were all 75% off. Then with my $10 off coupon, I ended up paying only a little bit of the balance which was $1.72  plus tax $1.14 (freakin' tax!)....Awesome!




I was so happy with my purchase, my best friend called me a makeup geek! ^_^





So ladies, I hope you didn't throw away your receipts. Check if you got the $10 coupon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment