ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 2011 Loves!

Hey lovely friends! I moved and I'm pooped! Well, not really. We only moved 2 floors down lol. Hey, but it was still tiring. Packing, unpacking and cleaning is never fun! I also didn't have internet. I had to cancel our old account from ATT-Uverse and switched to Time Warner. It's the same great service, but soooo much cheaper, lik OMG! Never again ATT-Uverse!

But internet is back today and I can finally blog again YAY! I missed everyone and it felt really weird, like my day wasn't complete without blogger lol.

This post is going to be my March Loves. I haven't done these monthly favorites in awhile and I have some products that I've been loving that I want to share. I used a lot of Wet n Wild products this month and I can't get enough of them, especially the ColorIcon line. They are great quality and inexpensive.

 Palette in Pride received so much abuse this month. I was able to create many different makeup looks using just this palette. It has a mix of matte and shimmery blues, greens and whites shadows. All gorgeous and pigmented shades.



ColorIcon blusher in Pearlescent Pink. I was reaching for this the most whenever I did my makeup. The bright pink with gold specs is just so pretty and I used it for both day and night time.



The Mega Last lip colors are amazing! These semi- matte lip sticks are so awesome, you're not gonna believe they're only $2.99 each. They are non-drying and the coverage is superb!



KKcenterhk flashes lashes. I was given an opportunity to try them out and I just love them. They're the only false lashes I've used this whole month.



C. Booth Black Licorice eye cream. A very inexpensive eye cream that kept my under eyes hydrated ^_^.



Pangea Organics lip balm. I've been using this ever since I got it from my Birchbox package. I had to put aside my other lip balms because this is far by the best! It's very moisturizing, heals dry lips and it last long.




What are your favorites this month? Let me know if you did your own March Favorites on your blog so I can check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment