ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mini Haul: Wet n Wild ColorIcon Collection palette in Comfort Zone

I went to my local Walgreens today and I was so happy to find the Wet n' Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection. I've been trying to hunt them down for a while now. They're either sold out or other drugstores doesn't carry them. At the store, there were only 2 palettes left, one in Comfort Zone and Blue Had Me At Hello. I quickly grabbed the palette in Comfort Zone before anyone else did. This particular palette was recommended to me by G. of NouveauCheap. She said the colors in the palette would look great with my skin tone. Thanks G!


Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection In Comfort Zone consist of 8 gorgeous warm neutrals. I still have to swatch them, but at first look, most of the shadows look shimmery with fine sparkles. I also noticed the super pretty shadow on the right bottom of the palette. It looks like bluish green duochorome, meaning the shade changes color when you move. I can't wait to try this out. 











Do you own this palette? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment