ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, March 14, 2011

Review/Swatch: Palladio Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Plums

I love it when shadows comes in trios or palettes because it makes my life easier. I don't have to rummage through my makeup kit trying to figure out what shadow matches with what because all the shadows I need to create a look is right in front of me. This Palladio Baked Eye Shadow trio in Plums is a great example. It has 3 gorgeous shades to create a beautiful plum eye makeup.You get a lid, crease and highlight color and they all compliment each other.

I have used it several times, and I must say that it's a really great eye shadow trio to have. The shadows are pigmented, meaning you don't have to dip your brush 10 times just to get a decent color pay off, it applies smoothly and it's very easy to blend. Also, the finish of the shadows are shimmery and surprisingly works well with each other. Usually, all shimmers in an eye makeup is never flattering and it looks washed out in person and photos (click HERE to see what I'm talking about). But this trio is an exception. The darker shades are dark enough to create contour and depth on the eyes and the outcome is beautiful.








Swiped twice on my fingers. Can you see the fine shimmers? They're so pretty.


Swatched on my arm.


Here's what it looks like on my eyes from a previous makeup look I did. I used the lighter shade to highlight the lids and the darker shades on the crease to contour the eyes and create depth. 






I also used it for Kiko's birthday last year and got many compliments. Go to my food blog to read about it ^_^



shade: Plums. It's also available in other 11 shades.
price: $7.99 and up.  
avialability: MakeupGeek.com
                 SallyBeauty.com
                 Selected Bed Bath and Beyond
                 BeautyDeals.net
                 Ulta.com
                 

Have you tried any of the Palladio eye shadow trios?

No comments:

Post a Comment