ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, March 14, 2011

# NOTD + Haul ~ Pic Heavy! :) #

Hello, girls! Today I'm going to show you the nail polish I wore last week, a polish I bought with my last eyes lips face order, and that is called "Bubblegum Pink". I also bought a few other stuff, like two pairs of earrings, a Miss Sporty quad and a magazine that had a pink springy scarf by Razvan Cioban ^.^...
*
Buna, fetelor! Astazi vreau sa va arat oja pe care am purtat-o saptamana trecuta, si anume "Bubblegum Pink", pe care am cumparat-o odata cu ultima comanda eyes lips face. Am mai cumparat si alte lucruri, printre care doua perechi de cercei, un quad Miss Sporty si o revista care dadea cadou o esarfa primavaratica, semnata Razvan Ciobanu ^.^...

Elf nail polish in "Bubblegum Pink"


Elf cream duo in "Berry Mix"
~Swatch of the "Berry Mix" cream duo~ 

Elf lipsticks in "Seductive", "Fantasy" and "Classy"

~From l/r: "Classy", "Fantasy", "Seductive"~    

~Swatches of: "Fantasy", "Seductive", "Classy"~

Nail art glitters in fuchsia and gold

~Picture with flash~
Smokey eyes Miss Sporty quad number 404 for black eyes
~Picture without flash~
~Swatches of the quad~
 Scarf by Razvan Ciobanu, which came with the "Story" magazine

Metallic gray nail polish from Flormar

Elf bronzer in "Warm tan"
The eye transformer palette from elf, for which I have found exact dupes :P
The ones from below are the dupes

Fourth eyeshadow from this palette is the dupe for the green

120 palette light gold is dupe for the gold e/s

First pink from the left of the Ruby Rose quad and third color form the Avon palette are the dupes for the pink

Pupa baked eyeshadow in pearly blue is the dupe for the blue. And I am telling you, they are exact dupes and I didn't even know this until I swatched them! :P


And two pairs of earrings...

Hope I didn't bore you too much :P
Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment