ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Must See Clothing Bargain Haul...L.A. Fashion District/San Pedro Wholesale Mart

Before anything else, I want to say that San Pedro Wholesale Mart is NOT the Santee Alley that a lot of people are familiar of. They are both located in the L.A. Fashion District, but they are not the same place. I say this because last time I did  post on San Pedro Wholesale Mart, I got emails saying how they like my Santee Alley post lol. I honestly don't like Santee Alley. It's expensive. Yes it is. Might as well go to the mall and get the same thing for the same price. They also rip people off left and right, especially when you look like you're from out of town. San Pedro Wholesale is waaayyy better. Even though it's only available to the public on Saturdays, it's so much cheaper and you get so much so your money. I am taking about cute $5 cocktail dresses $10 prom dresses $7-10 pants, skinny jeans, coats, 3 for $10 tops, shirts and the list goes on. Good luck getting that price at the Alley.

So I went with my best friend Monica 2 weeks ago and we had a blast. It was her first time and she just fell in love with this place. She only brought $50 cash, and she came out with a bunch of clothes..cute clothes! But before I show you my haul, here are some new photos I took of the place and other wholesale buildings that just opened. Some of the photos were taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not that great. Enjoy!


7:30 A.M. at San Pedro Wholesale Mart. Yes, you have to be there that early lol.

Click HERE for more photos of the place. Trust me, you will be blown away.


$1-3 rings, bracelets, necklaces and etc.



My eyes popped when I saw this huge table of Milani makeup. $1-3 lipsticks, shadows, blushes, face powders, nail polishes etc. I didn't get anything though.



More Milani makeup. $2 3D lip glosses



Fake MAC makeup *shakes head*. This makes me a little mad because sellers lie to customers saying it's the real thing and people fall for it. So sad *shakes head*.



$1 Sally Hansen lipsticks and glosses. They're still sealed. Do you guys remember these bright green 75% off stickers? They're from 2009 end of the year Clearance Makeup sale at CVS. Click HERE to see it.



$1 toys and accessories.




Standford Wholesale Mart and L.A. Fashion Mart.These are new wholesale buildings that just opened next to San Pedro Wholesale Mart. This means more shopping!










$1-2 accessories




L.A. Fashion Mart












So now onto my haul...

$5 dress by Viva You USA. I wore this to a wedding I attended 2 weeks ago with Kiko. I wore it with my Ann Taylor cardigan in limelight, and it was the cutest outfit ever! Click HERE to see it.



$5 tank dress. So cute!



$5 I don't know what you call it by Audrey Ann. I honestly don't know what you call this one piece thing that has shorts on the bottom lol.



$3 Forever21 tunic. I cut the label off.



$5 striped dress by Everly . This dress is love! I love the laced sleeves.






$5 cotton dress by Everly. 



$5 Knitted Vest by Mocha.



$3 vest by Cest Toi.



4 for $10 leggings by Soho Lady.They're great underneath a dress, skirt or huge baggy shirts.



2 for $10 thick leggings by Color Me. They're thicker than a regular leggings, so they feel warm.



Heritage 3 for $10 cotton shirts. I love the puppy shirt the most. It's so cute!







I thought this boyfriend shirt is pretty funny lol.



Forever 21 3 for $10 shirts.









If you're ever in Los Angeles, Ca. make sure you stop by this place. It's the ultimate bargain shopping experience! It's only open to the public on Saturdays from 7-11 a.m. and remember, it's not the Alley ok! ^_^




1057 South San Pedro St.

Los Angeles, CA 90015




Click HERE and HERE to see more of my San Pedro Wholesale Mart haul and other awesome bargain shopping places in L.A.






No comments:

Post a Comment