ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Philosophy Purity Made Simple, One-Step Facial Cleanser




WHO: All skin type

WHAT: Philosphy Purity Made Simple, One-Step Facial Cleanser

Philosophy claim: "purity made simple is an award-winning, one-step daily facial cleanser that removes  makeup, cleanses, tones and lightly hydrates the skin. This facial cleanser rapidly dissolves dirt, oil and makeup to deep clean pores while maintaining the skin's proper moisture levels. Purity made simple is gentle enough for the eye area and even for the most sensitive skin."

Ingredients:water (aqua), sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, coco-glucoside, cocosnucifera (coconut) alcohol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, anibarosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, geranium maculatum oil, guaiac (guaiacum officinale) extract, cymbopogon martini oil, rosadamascena extract, amyrisbalsamifera bark oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anthemisnobilis flower oil, daucuscarota sativa (carrot) seed oil, piper nigrum (pepper) seed extract, polysorbate 20, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, yellow 5 (ci 19140).

WHEN: Permanent


HOW: Use it like any other cleanser. Apply a small amount to a clean and damp face and massage with fingers for a minute. Rinse with water and pat dry.




It's very difficult for me to share skin care reviews because we all have different skin types and what works for me may or may not work for you. But I still do them, so I can share what I use. I recently got a sample of this Philosophy Purity Made Simple, One-Step Facial Cleanser from my July Birchbox (see it HERE). I was very excited because it's my first time trying Philosphy cleanser. 

It's a decent size sample, so I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it. I've been using it for three days, day and night and I love it. I love how it does 3 things in one step: removes makeup, cleanse and tone the skin. I love how it removes my makeup, even the most stubborn mascara, it's gentle on my skin and makes my face really clean as if I used a toner. It's really awesome. The only drawback that I could think of that might keep you from buying is the price. It's expensive. However, they come in different sizes, so I suggest start with a small size, then if you like it, invest on a bigger size.

Price: 3 oz -$10
         8 oz -$20
         16 oz -$32
         24 oz -$40



Have you tried this cleanser before? Do you like it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment