ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, July 29, 2011

NYC City Duet Eye Shadow Duo Collection + Swatches

Here are all the NYC City Duet eye shadow duos I own plus swatches. These duos have colors that compliment each other to create an eye makeup look. You can get them at your local drugstores for only $2.99.







Island Sunset
Matte pink and purple duo
This is my favorite out of all the duos. The color pay off is awesome.


\

Here's what it looks like on my eyes. You can use the purple all over the lids and pink on the crease for a dramatic purple smoky eyes. See more photos of this look HERE.


Pink all over the lids and purple on the outer corner and crease. See more photos HERE.




Bowling Green
Satin Lime Green and Matte Blue Green duo
The color pay off is pretty good, but I suggest to apply these wet to achieve brighter colors.




I used the lime green eye shadow on this bright Summer makeup look. I applied it wet all over my lids. See more photos HERE.




NYC Times
Matte White and Black duo
This is my least favorite out of all the duos. I'm not too happy with the color because it's too chalky and the black eye shadow is not a true black. It's more of a dark grey.






Upper Zest Side
Matte bright Yellow and Orange duo.
These have good pigmentation, but I suggest apply it wet for more intensity.






Yankee Blues
Satin Baby Blue and Periwinkle blue duo




I used it on my lower lash line for a fun pop of color. See more photos HERE.




Have you tried any NYC City Duet eye shadow duos?
How do you like them?



Disclosure: Everything was purchased with my own money.


No comments:

Post a Comment