ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, July 25, 2011

Bridesmaids Makeup, Freelance Makeup Kit and etc...Pic Heavy


Hey everyone! I missed you all so much. I wasn't able to blog for a few days because my family and I went out of town this weekend to attend my cousin's wedding. We stayed at a hotel and they didn't have the best internet connection and my phone wasn't able to get the best signal so even updating facebook and twitter was such a pain. Dang you AT&T! But I had a lot of fun. It was a really fun wedding, and I'm so happy I got to spend quality time with family members and relatives whom I haven't seen in such a long time.

Here are some photos over the weekend. I did hair and makeup for family and friends and it was a lot of fun. I love the trust they give me to make them look pretty. These photos were taken using my small Canon digital camera so the quality is not that great. More and better photos are in my cousin's camera, so once I get a hold of them, I'd share them with you.



My freelance makeup kit
(I labeled them with numbers. I hope it's showing)

1. Almost all my makeup fits in this Caboodle Pro Cosmetic Case. Buy it here. It's a spacious metal case with 4 fold out trays with a deep compartment in the center. It fits everything you see in the photo except for the brush roll and my personal makeup (inside the ziploc bag).

2. All my primers and moisturizers are in this small mesh bag. 
    -Graftobian Oxyderm moisturizer
    -Dermalogica Oil Control lotion
    -Makeup Forever Primer
    -The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream
    -Carmex lip balm
    -Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer
    -Makeup Forever eye makeup remover.

3. Inside this small faux leather bag are 3 plastic and 1 metal spatula (to scoop cream foundation and concealer) scissors and tweezers.

4. The pink looking balls are my Beauty Blender. They're non latex reusable sponges. I use them to blend foundation and concealer on the face. My brush roll from Crown brushes with all kinds of brushes: Crown, Coscto, Stella, Sigma Makeup and Eco Tools.

5. Q-tips, mascara wand and Concealer palette from Sedona Lace. You can buy it here.

6. Graftobian High-Def Glamour Creme in Warm and Corrector Palette. Buy them here. I highly recommend these palette if you're interested in starting your own freelance makeup kit. You get all kinds of shades from lightest to darkest in one compact palette.

7. You can't really see it, but it's a huge ziploc bag of my personal makeup and brushes. I don't use the same makeup and brushes that I use on my clients. I should probably get my own caboodle or big makeup bag to store them, but ziploc would do for now ^_^. 




My niece Ysabella was one of the bridesmaids. She's only 16 and it's her first time to be a part of a wedding.  I did the same makeup from the makeup test I did on her, which you can find here, but with few changes. The main eye shadow was still Penny from Wet n Wild Color Icon, but I applied it wet under a black base instead of bronze. It gave the shadow a greenish peach sheen. It's so gorgeous!







 I really love this eye shadow because it has a duo chrome quality to it. The color changes in different angles. In the photo above, it looks like a green-gold-ish peach ^_^.  It's so gorgeous!





I also did her hair, which is inspired by Itsjudytime's Easy Sideswept hair Tutorial on youtube. Gosh, I love her hair tutorials. They are so easy to follow! Thanks Judy!
























I did the makeup of the 3 flower girls. They're sisters and they were so sweet and funny. They were very curious as they watch their sister get their makeup done and the asked so many questions lol.


















Here is my friend Melissa. She's the sweetest and she let me do whatever I want with the makeup. I did a fresh looking makeup with heavy eye liner. The eye liner I used on her is Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in Mat Black. You can buy it here. This stuff is intense! It's waterproof and smudge proof and stayed on all day and night. I highly recommend it. 






I was one of the bridesmaids too. My feet was hurting really bad because of my heels. They're adorable, but dang it, they hurt lol.



I'll show more photos in another post. Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have any questions regarding the makeup I used, just shoot me down a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment