ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 2011 Birchbox: Redken, Purity, Korres and Pur Minerals

It's that time of the month again...Birchbox ^_^. I have a total of 9 Birchbox as of right now (yes, I don't throw them away ^_^), which means I've been a member of for 9 months. Wow, that's a long time. I don't think I will ever unsubscribe. Why would I? I get to enjoy all kinds deluxe high end beauty samples delivered at my door every month and I only pay a super duper low price of $10. Click HERE to learn more about Birchbox and how you can become a member.

So, this month's Birchbox is curated by Cynthia Rowley, a famous American fashion designer. Included are her top favorite products from skin care, hair to makeup.






The Birchbox came with a sleeve with the coolest psychedelic pattern. SICK!




Here is Cynthia Rowley in case you want to know what she looks like.









As always, Birchbox is packaged well. They used a baby blue tissue instead of the usual hot pink and burgundy.



Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Makeup in Tan
So excited when I saw it. I've been hearing great things about Pur Minerals and I finally get to try it. This sample is big enough to be a full size, which is awesome, and the shade Tan should be perfect for my skintone.
Full size: $26
Buy HERE



It came with a tiny kabuki brush. It's soft, but not the softest.


Philosophy Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleanser
Philipsophy is a great brand of skin care, but I never got around to trying them out. I've only tried their lip shine (read my review HERE) and nothing else. I'm excited to try this cleanser. It's gentle on the skin.
Full size: 8 oz $20
               16 oz $32
Buy HERE


Korres Guava Shower Gel
Are you serious? I've been wanting to try Korres products since forever and this just too exciting lol. Yeah, I know I say exciting too much, but seriously, that's how I feel ^_^. This Birchbox keeps getting better and better!
Full size: 400 ml $19.50
Buy HERE



Redken Shine Flash Glistening Mist
This is my first Redken product. It's supposed to make your hair very shiny.
Full size: 4.4 oz $17
Buy HERE


Extra: Kind Almond and Apricot. 
I love it when Birchbox includes food. This wholesome bar is all natural and has no preservatives. My nephew Momo and I ate it right away and is was delicious :). It's packed with all kinds of nuts. Yum!
Buy HERE






Again, I'm really pleased with this month's Birchbox. Cynthia Rowley's picks are great products and yes, I'm gonna say it again...I'm EXCITED to try everything! Also, just to let you know, not everyone got the same products, other people got yfb Beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eye Brow Pencil, Joya FvsS Composition No.1 Parfum, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Muti-Usage Dry Oil and Zoya Touch nail polish

Birchbox.com
Cynthia Rowley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment