ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beauty Product of the Week: Moroccan Aragan Penetrating Oil

What is it? Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil "is a rare formula that has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating lush softness. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection." Available at Ulta, drug stores and big box stores for about $7.99.

What did you think? I am not usually one to gush over a product, but OH MY FREAKING GOD, YOU GUYS!  This stuff is THE BOMB!

Ok, I've taken a deep breath and calmed down a bit.  I've tried out more expensive argan oil products in the past and have never really seen the appeal.  Then this summer came and my life exploded.  I haven't had the time or money to get into my hair stylist, and as a result, my hair is a mess.  I'm a frizzy, fried out mess of a blonde and that is not good....not good at all.  I was wandering around Target, trying to find something, anything!, to help improve the condition of my hair without breaking the bank.  That's when I stumbled across the new line of Organix products and found the Moroccan Argan Oil line.  (Organix makes a shampoo and a conditioner with the argan oil, too!)  The penetrating argan oil hair treatment looked good, sounded easy enough to use, and (since it was on sale for $6) the price was right.

I followed the directions and applied the oil to my towel-dried hair before blowing my stressed out locks dry.  My hair condition was instantly improved.  I went from frizzy to smooth--dried out to lush, and I can say that I am in LOVE with this product.  You do need to be careful and control how much you use.  I also find that I need to concentrate the product on the lower half of my hair (the split, nasty ends).  If I get too much in the roots, it can weigh things down and make my hair look a bit greasy.  A little goes a long way, and practice makes perfect.

NOTE: I've since purchased the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner and they're awesome as well.

Final verdict?  I love, love, love this product and my hair is thanking me for buying it.  Seriously, nothing else I've used recently has given my hair this much improved texture.  I am a convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment