ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, August 5, 2011

Spotted at Costco: Great deals on Borghese Brush Set, Maybelline and Nuetrogena


Oh, how I love you Costco! It's a place where you can buy things in bulk for a really affordable price and save a lot of money. My family and I come here once every 2 months to get our supply of meats, juices, paper towels, toilet papers, shampoo and conditioner and etc. They also have a big beauty and wellness section and I want to show you all the cool stuff I found.

Borghese Professional Select makeup brush set $23.99
If you are not familiar with this brand then you are really missing out. In my opinion, Borghese makes the most softest, most amazing quality brushes. They're better than ELF, MAC, yes I said MAC and all the highend brushes I've ever tried. The bristles are amazingly soft, tightly packed, doesn't shed or bleed and the handles are very sturdy. I own their Holiday brushes from 2 years ago and they're still awesome. The only thing I don't like about them is that they have a huge blending brush that doesn't fit my eyes and the handles are quite bulky, but for $23.99? I can't complain.





Costco always carries Stila makeup that comes in a set just like in the photos. You get 3 products for the price of $12.97. That's a steal!




Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascaras. You get 3 mascara for only $14.99. That's enough to last you a year or more depending on how often you use  them.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They're usually $5.99 to $7.49 for 25 towelettes, but at Costco you get 144 wipes for only $14.99. That is such a good deal!



Have you been to Costco lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment