ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sephora, the Land of Happiness!

When I was a kid growing up in the suburbs of Baltimore, MD, we had this amazing store called the Cosmetic Center.  They sold everything--drugstore brands, higher end products, etc. and their stores were well designed and fun to go to.  I moved away from MD when I graduated from High School (and I haven't been back since), so I have no clue if the Cosmetic Center is still around.  I do know that Sephora is my grown-up beauty playground, and I always love wandering around checking out new and not-so new products.

I needed some retail therapy this weekend, so I headed to Sephora and came out with some kick-ass finds (more on that in coming posts).  Right now, I'm focusing more on my skin and trying out new products.  Here are a handful of skin care products from Sephora that will help improve your skin as summer bakes along.  Check out these three products worth taking a closer look at:

Sephora Collection Sugar Body Scrub ($18): During the summer it is common for dead skin cells to build up. To prevent the resulting dry, flaky skin, exfoliate daily with a nourishing body scrub like the this budget-friendly scrub. This brown sugar-based body scrub offers miraculous results, leaving skin ultra-smooth and silky-soft. Formulated with Vitamin E, Grapeseed and Apricot Kernel Oil, this rich, emollient blend nourishes skin while also regenerating and revitalizing skin’s texture.

bosica Pore Purifying Black Strips ($15): High temperatures and humidity encourage dirt and oil build-up, resulting in blackheads and large pores, especially around the nasal area. Make sure to consistently prevent pores from clogging by using an adhesive strips. This full-contact delivery system instantly applies charcoal powder to rid skin of impurities and leave pores ultra clean.

Dr. Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads ($18-$32): Now that skin is purified, it is easy to achieve a glowing complexion. Opt for a self-tanner that provides a radiant, sun-kissed glow year-round, without exposure to the sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays. Formulated with Vitamin D, Alpha-and beta hydroxy acids, this treatment exfoliates skin while offering a streak-free glow. The perfect way to maintain a healthy complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment