ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Giving Back, Beautifully

Let's face facts: we all probably spend a little too much on beauty products.  One way to make beauty expenses a little more palatable is when you're buying something from a company that gives back...that donates a portion of their proceeds to charity to help out real people.

I've been eyeing RapidLash for a while now.  I feel like my eye lashes are not even (the lashes on my left are much less full and not as long as those on my right...weird!) and I would love to try out their product to see if it actually works. I want to use this product for purely selfish, superficial reasons.

But women suffering from breast cancer often battle hair regrowth challenges during and after the course of treatment. Eyelash and eyebrow renewal serums like RapidLash give women a boost of confidence by helping to restore natural, fuller-looking lashes and brows. Women of any age can benefit from RapidLash, but especially those who experience hair loss.

RapidLash claims to get stellar results by delivering essential proteins, vitamins, moisturizing and rejuvenating ingredients that replenish and strengthen the structure of lashes and brows, while adding shine and elasticity. It is safe and effective, and the brand supports the fight against breast cancer by donating 5% of company profits between Susan B. Komen and The American Cancer Society all year long.

Now that I know RapidLash is giving back to women who really need it, I feel better about spending the $49.95 to try it out.  Does corporate philanthropy ever impact your beauty decisions? Would you feel better about your latest lipstick purchase if the company you bought it from gave money to a cause you care about?  Or does this not impact you at all?  Leave me a comment and let me know.

I'll try the RapidLash and will report back my findings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment