ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Organizing makeup is fun...

It really is, especially now that I have more room and space for everything. I actually moved into a new place over the weekend and Kiko got me my own vanity/drawer with a huge mirror. I was so freakin' excited. It's big and spacious and it fits all my makeup. Kiko watched me in amazement as I organize and sort all my makeup for hours and hours. He was also surprised of how much makeup I have lol.










So much stuff!!!


I'm almost done. I just need to figure out how I want to organize my makeup brushes. For sure I don't want a Sephora inspired makeup brush holder. It's cute but the brushes eats up so much dust and that's not cute. It's gross! I'll keep you guys updated when I'm done. I should do a makeup collection video. Whatchu think?




No comments:

Post a Comment