ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quick Tip: How to take off mascara smudge.

Yesterday, I was in a rush applying my makeup that I accidentally poked my eye with a mascara wand. Ouch! I blinked and smudge mascara on the bottom of my eye O_o. This happens to me at least twice a week because sometimes I get too impatient. But instead of getting mad, I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a few photos and turned the moment into a potential blog post lol.

So here's what the mascara smudge looks like. If this happens, the best thing to do is to leave it alone and let it dry. It's easy to remove when it's dry because it will flake off.


Once it's dry, I got a clean Q-tip and carefully wiped it off. It flakes off easily, so you don't have to do a lot of rubbing.


Then I touched it up with powder and voila...It's nice and clean again like nothing happened ^_^.



I hope this quick tip is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment