ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, August 12, 2011

Selena Gomez Inspired Makeup Look using Drugstore Makeup

I know a lot of you are Selena Gomez fans, so I decided to do this makeup look inspired by her "Love You Like a Love Song" music video. She had many makeup looks in the video, but my favorite one is the smoky purple eye makeup with silver on the inner corners and bold pink lips. It's a very dramatic look with the heavy eyes and lips, but it actually works in my opinion. Purple and pink compliments each other and it's such a fun look to wear. If it's too much for you, then I suggest to opt for a lighter pink or nude lips instead.

I used mostly Drugstore makeup, so this look is affordable to re create. I hope you guys like it.















I used the matte purple eye shadow in my NYC City Duet eye shadow duo in Island Sunset $2.99. I love this duo because it's so pigmented and easy to blend. 



I used the primer and the silver eye shadow in my NYC Individual Eyes for Smokey Browns $4.49. Buy it HERE. I applied it on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line and inner corners of the eyes. I also applied it wet to intensify the color.


Products used:

face:
-NYC Skin Matching foundation in medium to deep
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base and concealer in medium
-Sally Hansen Luminous Matte pressed powder in Medium/Deep

eyes:
-The primer on NYC Individual Eyes eye shadow palette.
-NYC City Duet eye shadow in Island Sunset
-NYX single eye shadow in White
-Stila Smudge Pot in black
-Maybelline Volum Falsies mascara

cheeks:
-Milani Mineral blush in Mai Tai

lips:
-EOS lip balm
-Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in 905D Smokin' Hot Pink




Watch my tutorial to learn how I did this look.








Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment