ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beauty Product of the Week: DiorShow Mascara

What is it? Dior's DiorShow is a "cult-followed mascara that leaves lashes ultra thick, long, and curled.DiorShow Mascara is Dior's original, must-have mascara that delivers ultra-glam, catwalk-length lashes. Makeup artists all over the world use this product to create the longest, thickest, curviest lashes ever." Available at department stores and Sephora for $24.

What did you think?
This may come as a surprise, but I do not like to spend a ton of money on beauty products. I also don't buy as many beauty products as you might think. However, there are times when I like to splurge and get something expensive and wonderful for myself...and when those times come, I tend to gravitate towards certain brands. Dior is one of those brands.

This is not a surprise to regular Kiss and Makeup readers, but I love, love, love mascara. It's my absolute favorite beauty product. A good mascara can make your lashes longer, thicker, and can accentuate the shape of your eye. I've used a million different brands--from the super cheap to the super expensive--and I must say: DiorShow has a spot in my top five all time mascaras.

DiorShow has a nice, fat brush that makes lashes thicker and longer with only one swipe. I use black mascara which makes my lashes super dark and really makes my eyes pop. Using a good eyelash curler and a decent eyelash comb along with DiorShow results in my eyes looking bigger. My lashes look made up, but not over done. And when it comes to mascara, there's a fine line between looking "done" and looking "over done."

The final verdict? $24 is a lot to spend on mascara, but I don't regret this purchase. DiorShow is a pleasure to use and it gives me the results I want. If you want to pamper yourself with a higher-end product, check this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment