ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

LOOK: Smokey Cat eye with Bright Pink lips.

I love and hate summer at the same time. I'm not looking forward to the hot weather because I don't like to be hot and sweaty. On the other hand, I'm excited about the fact that I get to wear sandals, shorts, tank tops and cute summer dresses again! They've been in my closet for too long lol.

Anyway, I did a summer makeup look for night time. It would be great for a night out with your friends, clubbing or party. It's a smokey cat eye, bronze pinky cheeks with bright pink lips. Normally, I would pair a bright lip color with neutral eyes so it won't look clownish and tacky but since its for night time I made the eyes a bit dramatic by doing a cat eye and smoking it out with a black eye shadow.



for some reason I was having a really bad photo and bangs day ugh! I took so much photos and these are the only ones that came out somewhat decent lol.

face:
Skin MD Face lotion
Smashbox Photo finish face primer
Mark Flawless Touch Makeup in Golden
Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium/light
Mark Powder Buff foundation in Golden

cheeks:
Mark Good Glowing blush in Afterglo
Milani Powder Mosaic blush in Afterglow


eyes:
Mark e/s in Latte and Stellar
Mark long wearing cream duo in Entourage
Mac e/s in Carbon
Maybeline Define-A-Lash mascara
Red Cherry False lashes





lips:
Lypsyl lipbalm
Wet and Wild  nude lip liner in Willow
Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink About It


Have a great Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment